
I can't believe how fast she has grown. I always heard people say they felt like it was just yesterday that their children were born, and I would always think, "yeah right, you are just being over dramatic." But, now that I am witnessing that first hand, I now know what every parent is talking about. I wouldn't go as far to say that is was just yesterday, but it doesn't feel like she is three years old. She definitely shouldn't look like a little girl more than a toddler. But I know that is how it is, they are born, they grow up, and then they become independent and move out on their own. It is kinda bittersweet. I wish she didn't have to grow up and become independent, but it is inevitable. But thankfully we have a long time before she grows up and leaves the nest. I know we will enjoy it every step of the way, just like I have enjoyed everything up until this point.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.